Sunday, October 21, 2012

Week 12 - Progress Reflection

Up until this point, I have found that the amount of work from all of my other subjects has left me little (if any) time to work on this design subject. This is very annoying as I would like to produce something good for this final assignment of the degree and I feel as if this is not possible. With four final assignments due for my three other subjects next week, very little has been done for Archi. I think I have some good ideas for this assignment but I have had very little time to develop them and make them stronger. Thankfully after next Friday I should have a clear run to get this assignment done. It does worry me however, as next week is the last tutorial week and I still wont have anything to show Ruwan because of all the other assignments. Starting to get worried...

No comments:

Post a Comment