Thursday, November 8, 2012

Week 15 - Reflection on the Unit

This has been quite an interesting yet unusual unit. I have found it very enjoyable, but the amount of uni work with my other subjects and other things that have been going on this semester have made it very difficult. It has been nice having such a long period of time for the final assignment and I'm sure it has led to better ideas being developed more.  Around the time of week 11 and 12 I was in a  fair bit of trouble with this assignment due to the other subjects all being due at the same time. I fell that I have pulled the assignment back nicely from where I was to where I finished. Though it is not quite as developed as what I would have liked, the ideas really can never be fully developed. There will always be other ideas. 

I have found my tutor Ruwan very helpful, especially when I needed it. I am sorry that I turned up to some tutorials with very little to show, but the other subjects due throughout this assignment did not allow for much work to be done weekly.

Thanks for the semester Yasu and Ruwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment